“Platinum Hall” is the second phase of the Surat International Exhibition and Convention Centre. It was inaugurated by the auspicious hands of the Hon’ble Minister of State of Commerce & Industry Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman.
It is a multipurpose hall acquainted with Central Air Conditioning System and elegant interiors. The main hall provides a huge area of approximately 12,000 sq. ft. and the Dining Area is situated in 7000 sq. ft. An additional lawn is also provided to add to its beauty admeasuring 20,000 sq. ft. The maiden event of the Platinum Hall was the Annual General Meeting of The Southern Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry in the presence of various dignitaries.
Platinum Hall has hosted various exhibitions, seminars, conferences, launch events, fashions shows, etc. It is the main attraction for every kind of social events owing to its lavish and contemporary ambiance. The Hon’ble Minister of Textiles Mrs. Smriti Irani has also honored us with her presence for the inauguration of a textile exhibition. Hon’ble President of India Mr. Ramnath Kovind has graced an occasion for a social cause in the Platinum Hall.
- Built Stage with light provisions– 2400 sq. ft.
- Open Stage Area
- Entrance Lobby – 4384 sq. ft.
- LED Screen 12 x 18 – 1 Unit
- LED Screen 8 x 12 – 2 Units
- VIP lounge
- Star Green Rooms
- Green Rooms
- Guest Rooms & Suite Room
- Phenomenal Sound System
- Acoustics in the Main Hall
- CCTV Surveillance including parking area.
- Kitchen Facility along with Store
- RO Sysytem with Water Coolers
- RCC Roads
- Ample parking for cars, two wheelers, delivery vehicle,
- Airport 7 Km
- Railway Station 15 Km
- NH8 20 Km